The TASKATM Hand
MYOELECTRIC PROSTHETIC TECHNOLOGY WITH BODY-POWERED DURABILITY
Hanger Clinic is proud to be the premier provider of the Taska prosthetic hand. The Taska hand features the newest myoelectric technology designed to provide you greater durability and more function. By slightly flexing the fingers during heavy-duty tasks, the natural feel of the Taska hand allows you to do more with confidence.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- High levels of impact and vibration protection improves durability
- Cushioning in the thumb and the wrist provides more natural feel
- Light to heavy-duty use in one robust hand
- Greater durability minimizes changing between a hand and a hook
- Great for lawn mowers, light chain saws and hedge trimmers, lifting up to 40 pounds, light spade work and gardening, dusty and dirty environments
WATERPROOF MYOELECTRIC HAND
The Taska hand is unique because of its functionality and reliability, even when wet. Since the hand is waterproof, now you only have to protect the quick-disconnect wrist unit, forearm and socket. As long as these areas are protected, you can do the dishes, wash your car, or do the laundry without the need for a prosthetic glove. You only need to wear a glove on your Taska hand when you wear a glove on your non-prosthetic hand. A waterproof prosthesis like the Taska hand is practical because it allows you to do more tasks without fear of damaging the hand.
"For us, innovation has never been about creating a piece of new technology – it is all about delivering real life practicality that improves people's lives."
Mathew Jury, Inventor
Arrange a free evaluation for the Taska hand by calling 1-877-4Hanger or learn more about our dedicated Upper Limb Prosthetics Program.