Consult with a National Expert
As an orthotic and prosthetic user, this exciting event gives you the opportunity to speak with a nationally recognized orthotic or prosthetic specialist. Patient Education Clinics are free of charge and open to anyone who has a concern or challenge regarding their prosthesis, support or brace. Many of the people in attendance are orthotic or prosthetic users who are not currently Hanger Clinic patients.However, Hanger Clinic patients may also take advantage of this special opportunity to consult with a national expert. There are many benefits to attending a Patient Education Clinic including:
Empower Your Potential
- A personal, one-on-one consultation with a Hanger Clinic specialist
- Expert recommendations on improving the fit, comfort or function of your prosthesis, brace or support
- The chance to meet and share information with other prosthetic users
- Access to information on the newest technologies
Don’t miss this opportunity to improve your life. Here are some reasons for you to visit our Patient Education Clinics:
- If it's been a while since your last evaluation by an orthotist or prosthetist
- If your orthosis or prosthesis causes you pain or discomfort
- If you feel like maybe you'll never be a successful orthotic or prosthetic user or that no one has really been able to help you before
Hanger Clinic prosthetic experts are traveling the country and hosting over 200 PEC's this year.
View full PEC Schedule
OR call (833) 290-7456 to schedule an appointment for an upcoming PEC near you.